$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Feel good about where you work and what you do!
We are Aspire Living & Learning, a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities.
Aspire Living & Learning is currently seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in our Adult Services Division. The BCBA will be responsible for the daily management of their assigned caseload, as well as the ongoing training and implementation of Behavior Plans for adults with developmental disabilities in group and community companion homes. You will conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and Functional Analyses to develop function-based intervention plans, analyze data to inform decision about progress and programming, work cooperatively with stakeholders, write assessment and IP reports as needed, and collaborate regularly with other group home BCBA’s. You will also provide ongoing training for our DSP’s (Direct Support Professionals), including universal behavioral strategies, behavior reduction strategies, and reinforcement settings.
Our ideal candidate:
- Proven work experience as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate referral procedures.
- The ability to remain composed and adherent to best practices, even when under duress.
- Valid driver’s license required, with at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, experience using Therap a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and a passion and dedication for helping others.
Our employees enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals and believe in a healthy work/life balance. In addition, eligible employees will receive:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick and personal days
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement – many of our employees have 20+ years of tenure and hold leadership positions after joining us as Direct Support Professionals!
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary!)
- Short and long-term disability
If you want to join us in making a difference and positively impact the lives of others while charting your own path of development, then we at the Aspire team would love to hear from you.
$80,000 – $85,000 / Year
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.