Case Manager/Coordinator- Hybrid VT/NH
Feel good about where you work and what you do!
We are Aspire Living & Learning, a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities. Aspire Living & Learning is currently seeking a Case Manager Coordinator to develop, implement, and monitor developmental services to specific individuals.
Our ideal candidate:
- Assist in planning, monitoring and oversight for assigned caseload.
- Develop, implement and monitor the individual Support Agreement (ISA) in accordance with state guidelines.
- Coordinate services as defined by the Individual Support Agreement (ISA).
- Maintain technical compliance and quality assurance with documentation.
- Coordinate crisis intervention services as necessary.
- Make referrals and recommendations regarding consumer choice.
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests or concerns of other team members as they arise.
- Provide direct service supports to consumers, families, home providers and involved community members at a level necessary to ensure consumer’s needs are meet.
- Facilitate services within the Agency, other community agencies, employers and families as indicated in the ISA.
- Ensure adequate coverage.
- Community education and public relations with local agencies and businesses.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of individuals care.
- Participate in person meetings and trainings as assigned
Our employees enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals and believe in a healthy work/life balance. In addition, eligible employees will receive:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick and personal days
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement – many of our employees have 20+ years of tenure and hold leadership positions after joining us as Direct Support Professionals!
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary!)
- Short and long-term disability
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.