Feel good about where you work and what you do!
We are Aspire Living & Learning, a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities.
Aspire Living & Learning is currently seeking a part time Licensed Practical Nurse to join our program and participate in the delivery of health care services to group home residents. You will become an active member of a collaborative team by participating in the intervention process and formulating resolutions. You will dispense medications as needed following MAP (Medication Administration Program) policies and procedures, while overseeing the medical aspects of the residents including participating in medical appointments and hospital/Emergency Department visits when necessary. Medical expertise will be used to provide necessary health related training, and supporting both I/DD and ABI adults in home and day settings.
- Candidates must be a current Licensed Practical Nurse with a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License.
- Candidates must also be able to successfully pass a criminal background check (CORI), reference check, and national fingerprinting and driving record checks.
Our Licensed Practical Nurses enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals to support individuals with a variety of needs. We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and our reputation for providing high quality, ethical services is one of our biggest assets.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick / personal days
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary!)
- Short and long-term disability
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you want to join us in making a difference and positively impact the lives of others while charting your own path of development, then we at the Aspire team would love to hear from you.
$26.00 – $30.00 / Hour
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.