Feel good about where you work and what you do!
We are Aspire Living & Learning, a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities.
Aspire Living & Learning is currently seeking a Mental Health Clinician responsible for the daily management of assigned caseload and ongoing training and implementation of supports for persons supported at Aspire. With a focus on mental health, they will work with stakeholders (e.g., individuals, program operations, guardians, other support service providers) to provide holistic support for people on their caseload as well as across location consultation, when applicable.
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds at least Master’s Degree and current licensure in respective field (e.g., psychology, school psychology, social work)
- Meets standardized requirements and supervisory experience for certified/licensed field.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Computer skills required
- The ability to remain composed and adherent to best practices, even when under duress.
- Valid driver’s license required, with at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, experience using Therap a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and a passion and dedication for helping others.
Our employees enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals and believe in a healthy work/life balance. In addition, eligible employees will receive:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick and personal days
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement – many of our employees have 20+ years of tenure and hold leadership positions after joining us as Direct Support Professionals!
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary!)
- Short and long-term disability
If you want to join us in making a difference and positively impact the lives of others while charting your own path of development, then we at the Aspire team would love to hear from you.
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.