Feel good about where you work and what you do!
We are Aspire Living & Learning, a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities.
Aspire Living & Learning is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated Service Coordinator/QIDP to oversee services in ICF group homes for adults with developmental disabilities. The Service Coordinator/QIDP would orchestrate all facets of the active treatment effort, including development of individual program plans tailored to meet each individual's needs. Complete observations during programming times to ensure the individual program plan is being implemented appropriately making recommendations for changes as needed. Facilitate ICF/IID surveys completed by the Department of Health, including all aspects of any required Plans of Corrections. Lastly, the Service Coordinator/QIDP would also be responsible for any needed training, mentoring and development of Aspire ICF staff.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in social work or human services (including, but not limited to: sociology, special education, rehab counseling or psychology)
- At least 1 year direct experience working with individuals with intellectual or other developmental disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Basic Computer skills, experience using Therap a plus!
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and a passion and dedication for helping others.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Our employees enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals and believe in a healthy work/life balance. In addition, eligible employees will receive:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick and personal days
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement – many of our employees have 20+ years of tenure and hold leadership positions after joining us as Direct Support Professionals!
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary!)
- Short and long-term disability
If you want to join us in making a difference and positively impact the lives of others while charting your own path of development, then we at the Aspire team would love to hear from you.
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.