As we all navigate this new and uncertain world, a few things remain the same. The trained professionals at Aspire Living & Learning are here to support you and your family through these challenging times, and beyond.
Given years of experience in both private and public school settings, our professionals are prepared to guide and support your family get the answers you and your child deserve.
Aspire Living & Learning’s team of licensed psychologists, school psychologists, and licensed behavior analysts are here to serve your immediate and long-term needs through telehealth services and eventual in-person supports.
Assessment & Treatment Expertise:
• Social/Emotional Screening
• Social behavior assessment
• Executive functioning
• Functional Behavior Assessment
• Experimental Functional Analysis
• Ecological Assessment
• Independent Program Review
• Applied behavior analysis (ABA)
• Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
• Trauma-Focused CBT
• Executive Functioning Coaching
• Social Thinking Instruction
• Social Problem Solving
• Academic Support
Our services include:
- Free initial consultation: One of our clinicians will meet with you to discuss the services needed and set a plan of action.
- Flexible scheduling: We can work with your schedule to find a time that fits your needs.
- From the comfort of home: Our clinicians will support you via a digital platform that allows for a face-to-face consultation.
- Trained Professional Staff: Through consultation and evaluation, we’ll find the right clinician to support your specific needs.
- We all learn differently: We treat each child as an individual, with multiple facets. Our approach is not one size fits all. We will base all our solutions on assessment data to ensure a successful outcome.
- Evidenced-based practices: We commit to using empirically supported methods for all treatment plans. We further commit to staying on the cutting edge of research to ensure that we are providing the best supports to date.
- Data based decision making: We want to see your child succeed. Therefore, we commit to developing treatment goals and evaluating those goals over time through data collection practices.
Learn more about our services and how we can support you and your family.
Dr. Elizabeth Sellinger
203-317-2700 Extension 114