Connecticut Self-Advocacy Group
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Self-Advocacy is speaking up for yourself to make choices about what is important to you. Join the Connecticut Self-Advocacy Group at Aspire to:
- Meet new people and have fun.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities.
- Learn to speak up for yourself.
- Get support from other people.
- Become more active in your community.
Meetings take place in-person every month on the third Tuesday from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM beginning March 21st. All are encouraged to attend and bring with them any personalized supports including support staff. Pizza will be provided. If you have special dietary needs, please plan accordingly.
Please RSVP at: https://form.jotform.com/230645914614052